javascript move images

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by nntpman68, Apr 16, 2008.

  1. nntpman68

    nntpman68 Guest

  2. nntpman68

    nntpman68 Guest

    Oops: Re: javascript move images / getting coordinates withn an image

    Ooops, this are just to links I wanted to 'mail' to myself and posted
    accidentally to the news group.

    So just ignore it or look at it anyway:

    bye

    nntpman68 wrote:
    getting the click coordinates within an image
    > http://tinyurl.com/2c85es
    > http://www.emanueleferonato.com/2006/09/02/click-image-and-get-coordinates-with-javascript/

    panning imagies

    nntpman68, Apr 16, 2008