    WS Guest

    I have a new (XP) version of IE, but when I click on links that are
    javascript they do not seem to work and suggestings ??
    WS, Sep 17, 2004

  2. WS

    kaeli Guest

    In article <414ae251$0$8481$>,
    enlightened us with...
    > I have a new (XP) version of IE, but when I click on links that are
    > javascript they do not seem to work and suggestings ??

    Too many to list.

    Google this. You'll have plenty of things to check on.

    ~kaeli~
    The Bermuda Triangle got tired of warm weather. It moved to
    Finland. Now Santa Claus is missing.
    http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
    http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace
    kaeli, Sep 17, 2004

  3. WS

    SkeanDu Guest

    WS wrote:
    > I have a new (XP) version of IE, but when I click on links that are
    > javascript they do not seem to work and suggestings ??

    I had the same problem and have solved it by doing the following!!

    Go to Start/Run and type
    "regsvr32 Shdocvw.dll" then
    "regsvr32 Oleaut32.dll"
    "regsvr32 Actxprxy.dll"
    "regsvr32 Mshtml.dll"
    "regsvr32 Urlmon.dll"
    "SFC /SCANNOW" (you may need to press 'r' for retry many times)
    Restart IE then "regsvr32 Shell32.dll"

    SkeanDu
    SkeanDu, Jan 28, 2005