    will somehow know what image they clicked on, or if they clicked on a table
    I will know what table they clicked on.
    Thanks
    memememe, Jul 17, 2003

  2. I think your question is similar to the one answered here:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/03/08/WebQA/default.aspx

    "memememe" <[rem]casolorz[rem]@hot[rem]mail.com> wrote in message
    So I know this is not the right newsgroup but im kinda lazy to add another
    newsgroup to my outlook.
    Is there a way for meto know where on the page someone clicked using
    javascript? and by where I dont mean XY, I mean they clicked on the ltter
    "Z" which is on element blah blah blah, so if they they click on an image I
    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Jul 18, 2003