    for the new "official" Javascript reference (if it exists)?

    Thanks,

    John

    John C. Ramirez, Nov 19, 2004

  2. On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 15:02:29 -0500, John C. Ramirez <>
    wrote:

    [snip]

    > (http://devedge.netscape.com/ , http://developer.netscape.com/ ).
    >
    > Are these links down for good or just temporarily?

    For good, effectively. Mozilla, or some other organisation, might be able
    to get license to host the content permanently, but there's nothing
    concrete at the moment.

    What you can do for the moment is use the Wayback Machine
    (<URL:http://www.archive.org/web/web.php>) with the links to get a copy of
    the HTML content which includes the references. Note that none of the
    compressed files or PDFs can be accessed.

    [snip]

    Mike

    --
    Michael Winter