Javascript problem on refresh

jr0891

Hi all:

I'm newbie in javascript programming and i've this problem on
firefox ( in IE works fine):

I've a jsp page, with two combo box and 3 input text. The user fill
the input text and select an option on combo box 1. Then, i realize
call to a servlet and return to the same page, charging combo box 2
with the appropiate options for the option selected on combo box 1,
and with the input text filled like the user did.

Well, such i said, this works fine in IE and in many machines with
firefox, but in one of the machines i'm testing this page, don't do.
In this machine when i select an option on combo box 1, the page
recharge, but no option is shown in combo box 2, no option is select
in combo box 1 and filled input text are blank.

I revised firefox configuration in all machines (with about:config ),
and it seems to be similar, someone can help me??

Thank's!!