Javascript Slideshow with onmouseover and 2 besides each other

Evertjan.

The87Boy wrote on 10 mei 2007 in comp.lang.javascript:
Can't everyone help me?

Wouldn't expect that, Boy,
perhaps someone could,
but it is not everyone's piece of cake.

Why not show a small(!!!) piece of your code?

-Lost

Evertjan. said:
The87Boy wrote on 10 mei 2007 in comp.lang.javascript:

Sorry, I am not in de mood for plowing through all that code.

I suggest you make a small piece of code,
that does or fails to dot what you want.

And while your at that task, try responding to only one of your "this
bit of JavaScript is broken" threads.

Take Evertjan.'s advice and provide the smallest possible example of
what is not working.

And again, whilst at *that* task. You would do wise to listen to the
sagely advice that RobG just gave you a couple hours ago. ("Javascript
doesn't work in Firefox" by "The87Boy".)