Javascript: Sliding box + position: fixed

Andrey

Hi,

I have a problem creating a box sliding up from the bottom of the
page. I'm using this tool http://www.artviper.net/test/mooSlide2/ and
it works fine but I need the box to be fixed at the bottom of the
browser screen that is when someone scrolls the page the box must stay
still at the bottom. To resolve this issue I'm using position: fixed
but it's not working in IE6. How can I make a sliding up box with
fixed position in IE6?

I'd appreciate any help at this point!

Thanks,
Andrey

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Andrey said:
I have a problem creating a box sliding up from the bottom of the
page. I'm using this tool http://www.artviper.net/test/mooSlide2/ and

I had hoped it wouldn't be what the name indicates: a MooTools extension.
But it is. You are better off without this tool for this reason alone, see
previous peer reviews of MooTools posted here.
it works fine [...]

It does not even work at the above Web site in my Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux
i686; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008122011 Iceweasel/3.0.5 (Debian-3.0.5-1).
That is, when the document is loading the box "jumps"; but when I start
scrolling down it does not stay at the bottom of the viewport but continues
to cover the text beneath it.

Stay very far away from this "tool" (at least).

PointedEars