    api's (or jdk :)).
    i need libraries that are standard and not vendor specific.
    xnt

    transkawa, Nov 24, 2009

  2. On Nov 23, 6:39 pm, "transkawa" <> wrote:
    > is it possible for me to find javascript libraries the like of the java
    > api's (or jdk :)).
    > i need libraries that are standard and not vendor specific.
    > xnt

    Standard libraries outside of the language specification are included
    with the specific environment you are using.
    In browsers for example, there may be an API for the manipulation of
    base64 data, or images. I
    In the WSH on Windows Machines there are methods for manipulating
    files, network settings and the registry.

    Can you be more specific in what you are looking for?

    Michael Haufe (\TNO\), Nov 26, 2009