Javascript tree

Gaelan

Hello, I'm editing a webpage where I have a google earth plugin with
multiple kmz layers. I have a tree structure that was created using
javascript so I can expand and collapse the tree structure and select
which layers I like.
The whole concept work fine (you can see it at http://www.seismap.ca/atlas/index.html)
however, I want to put the same GE plugin and tree structure on an ftp
site. The problem is when I set up the ftp site the tree structure is
fully expanded and you are unable to collapse any of its nodes.
I'm using a nearly identical source as to the one for
http://www.seismap.ca/atlas/index.html, the only difference is that i
have the file directories set to the ftp site, instead of the http one
but that doesnt seem to be the problem since the files are uploaded to
the ftp site, and everything works fine except the tree structure.
I was wondering if anyone knew what the source of this problem could
be. Would it have something to do with the site being an ftp and not
http?

Thanks