javascript undefined error message

kieran5405

i am fairly unfamilar with javascript...i get the following error
message on the below code...can anyone tell me how to remove the
error.

'iLoopCounter' is undefined

Thanks...

<script>
function BeginPageLoad()
{
location.href = "<%= Request.QueryString("Page")%>";
iIntervalId =
window.setInterval("iLoopCounter=UpdateProgress(iLoopCounter,
iMaxLoop)", 500);
}

function EndPageLoad()
{
window.clearInterval(iIntervalId);
Progress.innerText = "Page Loaded -- Not Transferring";
}
</script>

-Lost

i am fairly unfamilar with javascript...i get the following error
message on the below code...can anyone tell me how to remove the
error.

'iLoopCounter' is undefined

I am surprised this is your only error, but defining iLoopCounter will solve *that*
problem. If it is numeric I would set it to 0, if text I would set it to '', or if you
require a null value set it to null.
<script>
function BeginPageLoad()
{
location.href = "<%= Request.QueryString("Page")%>";

That will not work unless you escape your double quotes.
iIntervalId =
window.setInterval("iLoopCounter=UpdateProgress(iLoopCounter,
iMaxLoop)", 500);
}

Another error might be that UpdateProgress is not defined.
function EndPageLoad()
{
window.clearInterval(iIntervalId);
Progress.innerText = "Page Loaded -- Not Transferring";
}
</script>

-Lost

Praveen

i am fairly unfamilar with javascript...i get the following error
message on the below code...can anyone tell me how to remove the
error.

'iLoopCounter' is undefined

Thanks...

<script>
function BeginPageLoad()
{
location.href = "<%= Request.QueryString("Page")%>";
iIntervalId =
window.setInterval("iLoopCounter=UpdateProgress(iLoopCounter,
iMaxLoop)", 500);

}

function EndPageLoad()
{
window.clearInterval(iIntervalId);
Progress.innerText = "Page Loaded -- Not Transferring";}

</script>

Actaully ur setting a counter so u have to declare it some value
probably as iLoopCounter=0
this ll solve ur problem