Javascript Validation for controls within Multipage.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by sukanya s via .NET 247, May 8, 2004.

  1. (Type your message here)

    --------------------------------
    From: sukanya s

    I have controls within a Multipage Web Control. I want to validate the Conrols within the Multipage control using Javascript validation. How do i accomplish this. Please help me.

    Also please let me know how do I print selected items from a web page. I have several items in a web page. I need to print only the companylogo, companyname and a datagrid.

    Thanks in advance.

    <Id>1dzQFrwFsU6aomZlBbNd1Q==</Id>

    sukanya s via .NET 247, May 8, 2004

  2. For printing, you can create a stylesheet that hides all the elements on the
    page that you don't wan't displayed in the printout. See this article:
    http://webdesign.about.com/cs/css/a/aa042103a.htm

    -Jason

    Jason DeFontes, May 8, 2004