javascript works in IE but not work in Firefox

fatihari

Hi,

I'm interested in synchronizing video with powerpoint slides.I have a
problem with Firefox coz javascript code I used for controlling the
video(seeking the video to a position) does not work in Firefox.

This is the example I prepared:

http://www.metu.edu.tr/~ari/smil

If anyone can help me, I'll appreciate...

Thanks...

Erwin Moller

Hi,

I'm interested in synchronizing video with powerpoint slides.I have a
problem with Firefox coz javascript code I used for controlling the
video(seeking the video to a position) does not work in Firefox.

This is the example I prepared:

http://www.metu.edu.tr/~ari/smil

If anyone can help me, I'll appreciate...

Thanks...

Maybe this is also worthwhile:
That page even makes my Konqueror on RH8 crash. :-/
Every time. :)
Good job.

Regards,
Erwin Moller

atetlaw

I think it's because you reference the media player by using
'document.MediaPlayer'

You can't do that in FF, you need to use
document.getElementById('MediaPlayer')