    go to the next record once it finished one.

    If I was unclear, let me know.

    Thanks, Chris

    Chris, Sep 19, 2003

  2. In article <>, nyk52687
    @optonline.net says...

    http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/

    --
    Hywel I do not eat quiche
    http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/

    Hywel Jenkins, Sep 19, 2003

  3. Chris

    Chris Guest

    Re: Re: Javascript

    > In article <>, nyk52687
    > @optonline.net says...
    > > Here is what I want to do: Have a database of sorts (.csv, .mdb, .xls,
    > > .js, etc.) that stores information about users (such as name, email,
    > > etc.), then use javascript to create a member list in a table. I was
    > > wondering how I could work with the database and what I would use to
    > > go to the next record once it finished one.
    > >

    > http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/
    >
    > --
    > Hywel I do not eat quiche
    > http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/
    > http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/mfaq.php

    I can't use ASP because my server doesn't support it. I'm looking for a javascript way to read records from some sort of file, and show them on a webapge. This may not be possible, but I figured I would check just incase.

    Chris

    Chris, Sep 20, 2003