Javascripts

Keshav Sharma

Can anyone here give me an Idea of which book should I read for learning
Javascripts? (There are too many books that I find on Google!!! which
one to read?)
Is it correct to ask it here or should I ask it in a different group?
Anybody here knows group for Javascript or about book(s) that can help
one in being a pro scripter.
TIA

Call Me Tom

Can anyone here give me an Idea of which book should I read for learning
Javascripts? (There are too many books that I find on Google!!! which
one to read?)
Is it correct to ask it here or should I ask it in a different group?
Anybody here knows group for Javascript or about book(s) that can help
one in being a pro scripter.
TIA

comp.lang.javascript

MG

Keshav Sharma said:
Can anyone here give me an Idea of which book should I read for learning
Javascripts? (There are too many books that I find on Google!!! which one
to read?)
Is it correct to ask it here or should I ask it in a different group?
Anybody here knows group for Javascript or about book(s) that can help one
in being a pro scripter.
TIA

The correct place to ask is comp.lang.javascript.

The answer you will get there is:
Look at the FAQ.
There is a daily FAQ which will refer you to http://jibbering.com/faq/

In there you will see a recommendation to:
"JavaScript: The Definitive Guide," 5th Edition, by David Flanagan

I believe the 6th edition is coming out in Sept. Might be worth waiting for.
But the 5th edition will get you going.

MG

Keshav Sharma

There is a daily FAQ which will refer you to http://jibbering.com/faq/

In there you will see a recommendation to:
"JavaScript: The Definitive Guide," 5th Edition, by David Flanagan

I believe the 6th edition is coming out in Sept. Might be worth waiting for.
But the 5th edition will get you going.
Thanks a lot!!!!

Joined
Aug 30, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can anyone tell me how to, or give an example of a picture with text script that works well. like a picture on the left and text on the right, simple but nice. It can be different, there is a lot of great ideas and designs out there I am somewhat of a newbie, and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Gary