    logic code in javascript,and Scite is not enough.
    So any suggestion?
    Gregor

    Grzegorz ¦lusarek, May 11, 2006

  2. Grzegorz ¦lusarek napisa³(a):

    > So any suggestion?

    pspad

    --
    BlaTek
    ps
    Aby w programie mo¿na by³o u¿ywaæ polskich czcionek ³ i ¶, nale¿y
    zmieniæ skróty klawiatury, które znajduj± siê w menu "Ustawienia -->
    Ustawienia programu... --> Przypisanie klawiszy".

    Bogdan Blaszczak, May 13, 2006

  3. Grzegorz ¦lusarek

    VK Guest

    Grzegorz Slusarek wrote:
    > Hi all.
    > What javascript IDE are you using?
    > I 'm using typical editor - Scite, but now developing much business
    > logic code in javascript,and Scite is not enough.
    > So any suggestion?

    If you are under Win XP SP 2 or higher: I overall like free Visual Web
    Developer 2005 <http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/vwd/>

    Eclipse <http://www.eclipse.org/> is also often suggested but I did not
    work with it.

    VK, May 13, 2006
  4. Grzegorz Åšlusarek wrote:

    > What javascript IDE are you using?
    > I 'm using typical editor - Scite, but now developing much business
    > logic code in javascript,and Scite is not enough.
    > So any suggestion?

    <URL:http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=IDE&as_ugroup=comp.lang.javascript&scoring=d&filter=0>

    PointedEars
    --
    The German psychs, the German authorities, the German secret service agents
    are [...] fanatics, they are insane and known of persecuting innocent people

    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, May 20, 2006