JavaService & JBoss

Christiaan

I have installed jboss-3.0.6_tomcat-4.1.18 as a service. It runs fine
(with approx. 8 users) for about an hour , then the service just
stops.
There are nothing in the jobss log files that indicate anything.

Has anyone ever encountered this problem ??

Here is the script I used to intstall the service with

Thanks

Christiaan

SCRIPT:::

if [%Java_Home%] == [] goto help
if [%JBoss_Home%] == [] goto help

echo on
JavaService -install Jboss %Java_Home%\jre\bin\server\jvm.dll -Xms192m
-Xmx256m -Djava.class.path=%Java_Home%\lib\tools.jar;%JBoss_Home%\bin\run.jar;%JBoss_Home%\bin\shutdown.jar
-start org.jboss.Main -params -c Default -stop org.jboss.Shutdown -out
%JBoss_Home%\server\Default\log\FDPstdout.log -err
%JBoss_Home%\server\Default\log\FDPerr.log -current %JBoss_Home%\bin

:help
echo The environment variables %%Java_Home%% and %%JBoss_Home%% have
to be set,
echo JavaService.exe and this script have to be in %%JBoss_Home%%\bin.
echo.
echo The Service has NOT been installed
echo.
echo Java_Home = %Java_Home%