JavaService & JBoss

Discussion in 'Java' started by Christiaan, Jan 16, 2004.

  1. Christiaan

    Christiaan Guest

    I have installed jboss-3.0.6_tomcat-4.1.18 as a service. It runs fine
    (with approx. 8 users) for about an hour , then the service just
    stops.
    There are nothing in the jobss log files that indicate anything.

    Has anyone ever encountered this problem ??

    Here is the script I used to intstall the service with

    Thanks

    Christiaan

    SCRIPT:::

    if [%Java_Home%] == [] goto help
    if [%JBoss_Home%] == [] goto help

    echo on
    JavaService -install Jboss %Java_Home%\jre\bin\server\jvm.dll -Xms192m
    -Xmx256m -Djava.class.path=%Java_Home%\lib\tools.jar;%JBoss_Home%\bin\run.jar;%JBoss_Home%\bin\shutdown.jar
    -start org.jboss.Main -params -c Default -stop org.jboss.Shutdown -out
    %JBoss_Home%\server\Default\log\FDPstdout.log -err
    %JBoss_Home%\server\Default\log\FDPerr.log -current %JBoss_Home%\bin

    :help
    echo The environment variables %%Java_Home%% and %%JBoss_Home%% have
    to be set,
    echo JavaService.exe and this script have to be in %%JBoss_Home%%\bin.
    echo.
    echo The Service has NOT been installed
    echo.
    echo Java_Home = %Java_Home%