javatouch is your java companion with a different flavor

Discussion in 'Java' started by nalakainfo, Dec 30, 2006.

  1. nalakainfo

    nalakainfo Guest

    nalakainfo, Dec 30, 2006

  2. nalakainfo

    Daniel Pitts Guest

    nalakainfo wrote:
    > Javatouch is really one of the coolest java resource site with human
    > touch for Java dukes...
    >
    > http://javatouch.googlepages.com
    >

    > New Tutorials only from JavaTouch;
    >
    > EJB 3 Crash start...
    > http://javatouch.googlepages.com/javatouchejb3tutorial
    >
    > Singleton pattern all you must know...
    > http://javatouch.googlepages.com/singletonpattern
    >
    > Factorymethod pattern made easy...
    > http://javatouch.googlepages.com/factorymethodpattern2
    >
    > Enjoy......

    I have to say, no conversation about the singleton pattern is complete
    without discussing when NOT to use it (as in, most places people tend
    to use it)

    I think if people wanted to find a java tutorial, they would search for
    it on google. This group could do without posts like yours :)

    Enjoy......
    Daniel Pitts, Dec 30, 2006

  3. nalakainfo

    Lew Guest

    Daniel Pitts wrote:
    > I think if people wanted to find a java tutorial, they would search for
    > it on google. This group could do without posts like yours :)
    >
    > Enjoy......

    Where I live they raid places that give that human touch to the dukes. The
    flics are not fond of "companion with a different flavor". Nor are wives.

    To [mis]quote the master, nalakainfo is "merely the last in a long line of
    spammers".

    Incidentally I took a look at their site. I would not trust the information
    from such an illiterate, poor-quality presentation. They are, for example,
    extremely loose with where they put apostrophes:

    <quote>Lets say you'r system support a tea shop serving tea.</quote>

    is typical.

    Let's say your site is likely not that useful, other than its links to other
    sites we would have preferred to visit, such as
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Factory_method_pattern
    which has a correctly illustrative UML for the Factory pattern, unlike the
    spammer's site. The only thing "coolest" about that site is that it gives
    great exercise for one practicing the detection and analysis of misinformation.

    O, spammers! Beware the newsgroups' contempt!

    - Lew
    Lew, Dec 30, 2006