javatouch is your java companion with a different flavor

Daniel Pitts

nalakainfo said:
Javatouch is really one of the coolest java resource site with human
touch for Java dukes...

http://javatouch.googlepages.com

New Tutorials only from JavaTouch;

EJB 3 Crash start...
http://javatouch.googlepages.com/javatouchejb3tutorial

Singleton pattern all you must know...
http://javatouch.googlepages.com/singletonpattern

Factorymethod pattern made easy...
http://javatouch.googlepages.com/factorymethodpattern2

Enjoy......

I have to say, no conversation about the singleton pattern is complete
without discussing when NOT to use it (as in, most places people tend
to use it)

I think if people wanted to find a java tutorial, they would search for
it on google. This group could do without posts like yours :)

Enjoy......

Lew

Daniel said:
I think if people wanted to find a java tutorial, they would search for
it on google. This group could do without posts like yours :)

Enjoy......

Where I live they raid places that give that human touch to the dukes. The
flics are not fond of "companion with a different flavor". Nor are wives.

To [mis]quote the master, nalakainfo is "merely the last in a long line of
spammers".

Incidentally I took a look at their site. I would not trust the information
from such an illiterate, poor-quality presentation. They are, for example,
extremely loose with where they put apostrophes:

<quote>Lets say you'r system support a tea shop serving tea.</quote>

is typical.

Let's say your site is likely not that useful, other than its links to other
sites we would have preferred to visit, such as
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Factory_method_pattern
which has a correctly illustrative UML for the Factory pattern, unlike the
spammer's site. The only thing "coolest" about that site is that it gives
great exercise for one practicing the detection and analysis of misinformation.

O, spammers! Beware the newsgroups' contempt!

- Lew