javax.microedition.io.Connector.http

Jeff

Hey

When using Nokia Developer Suite (v3.0.1) to set up permissions for my
midlet, I see that I cannot find the class
javax.microedition.io.Connector.http when in "MIDlet-Permissions" I click on
the [Add] button (I mean I cannot find the class in the window that appear).
Does this mean that javax.microedition.io.Connector.http isn't supported on
Nokia phones and instead I should use javax.microedition.io.Connector.https
(which I can find)???

Jeff

Darryl L. Pierce

Jeff said:
When using Nokia Developer Suite (v3.0.1) to set up permissions for my
midlet, I see that I cannot find the class
javax.microedition.io.Connector.http when in "MIDlet-Permissions" I click on
the [Add] button (I mean I cannot find the class in the window that appear).
Does this mean that javax.microedition.io.Connector.http isn't supported on
Nokia phones and instead I should use javax.microedition.io.Connector.https
(which I can find)???

HTTP has to be supported by the handset.