Javscript Editors with variable watch and debug?

mmxmsmmzm

Would everyone begin to post JavaScript editors that include watch and
debug windows!

These tools are probably very new... but posting responses to this
post will aid in gathering a number of tools that make JavaScript
easier to develop and debug...

The amazing amount of javascript included in web software packages
today is mind blowing. How is this getting done? JavaScript is
"interpreted"... not compiled...

Post any research for JavaScript tools to this original post.

thanks.

Joost Diepenmaat

mmxmsmmzm@. said:
Would everyone begin to post JavaScript editors that include watch and
debug windows!

would they? if you've got a javascript debugger with a console
interface, I'm sure you could run it in emacs.
These tools are probably very new... but posting responses to this
post will aid in gathering a number of tools that make JavaScript
easier to develop and debug...

intergrating a debugger in an editor is not a new idea at all.
The amazing amount of javascript included in web software packages
today is mind blowing. How is this getting done?

badly, mostly.
JavaScript is "interpreted"... not compiled...

that's only true for some evironments. which sort of proves it doesn't
matter.
Post any research for JavaScript tools to this original post.

Well, I like firebug, and steve yegge's js2-mode for emacs. I don't
really use any other tools.

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

mmxmsmmzm@. said:
Would everyone begin to post JavaScript editors that include watch and
debug windows!

No. And you get an extra "F" in style for deliberately forging
your From header in a way that tries to fool filters.

PointedEars, f1