Jawa Web Start and proxy settings

Maras

Hi to all,

i'm writig a java web start app and i'd like to know if my user has a proxy
server to connect the internet.
How can i read this setting?
I know, it should be saved in javaws.cfg (or deployment.properties) file,
i'd like to know your opinion if there is a better way to find out this
setting?
Or the one and only way is to check java web start version, than to find a
config file and finally to find a right section in this file to read if my
user uses a proxy server.

Thanks in advance for all opinions.