JAX-RPC vs JAXM

priyom

Hi,

I'm currently working on a project which basically uses Web Services to
control access to database (the database being MySql-if this helps). I
am pretty new to these technologies and would appreciate if anyone
could point out which of the above APIs would be better suited for my
purpose.

Please point out the relative advantages of the choice from the
perspectives of stability, maintenance and de-coupling

Thanks in advance,
Priyom

P.S. Plz let me know if u require any further info

Tomek

priyom napisal(a):
Hi,

I'm currently working on a project which basically uses Web Services to
control access to database (the database being MySql-if this helps). I
am pretty new to these technologies and would appreciate if anyone
could point out which of the above APIs would be better suited for my
purpose.

This is sentence from sun web page about JAX-RPC:
"you should start planning to move to the new, more modern, and
easier-to-implement model of Web services provided in the integrated
stack, the combination of JAX-WS 2.0, JAXB 2.0,.... "

Take a look at http://xfire.codehaus.org