    Please help me...

    --

    Pozdro, Wojtas

    Wojtas, Sep 17, 2007

  2. Wojtas

    franco Guest

    On Sep 17, 9:48 am, "Wojtas" <> wrote:
    > Hi!!
    >
    > I'm generating java classess from xsd file using jaxb.
    > Is it possible to turn off annotations?
    > I don't want em to be in generated classess.
    >
    > Or maybe there is another tool that can do that?
    >
    > Please help me...
    >
    > --
    >
    > Pozdro, Wojtas

    is there a way to specify <=java4 compatibility? i don't know much
    about jaxb, but if there is jaxb pre-java5 then annotations don't
    exist.

    franco, Sep 18, 2007

  3. Wojtas

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 15:48:36 +0200, "Wojtas"
    who said :

    >Or maybe there is another tool that can do that?

    You could remove them with a regex and Funduc Search/Replace.

    see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/searchreplace.html
    --
    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    The Java Glossary

    Roedy Green, Sep 18, 2007
  4. Wojtas

    Tim Hallwyl Guest

    Wojtas skrev:
    > Hi!!
    >
    > I'm generating java classess from xsd file using jaxb.
    > Is it possible to turn off annotations?
    > I don't want em to be in generated classess.
    >
    > Or maybe there is another tool that can do that?
    >
    > Please help me...

    I believe JAXB 1.0 can be used with JRE 1.4, thus without annotations.
    JAXB 2.0 without annotations? No. But then again take a look at:

    http://forums.java.net/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=411

    Tim Hallwyl, Sep 18, 2007