jaxb and annotations - is it possible?

Wojtas

Hi!!

I'm generating java classess from xsd file using jaxb.
Is it possible to turn off annotations?
I don't want em to be in generated classess.

Or maybe there is another tool that can do that?

Please help me...

franco

Hi!!

I'm generating java classess from xsd file using jaxb.
Is it possible to turn off annotations?
I don't want em to be in generated classess.

Or maybe there is another tool that can do that?

Please help me...

is there a way to specify <=java4 compatibility? i don't know much
about jaxb, but if there is jaxb pre-java5 then annotations don't
exist.

Tim Hallwyl

Wojtas skrev:
Hi!!

I'm generating java classess from xsd file using jaxb.
Is it possible to turn off annotations?
I don't want em to be in generated classess.

Or maybe there is another tool that can do that?

Please help me...
I believe JAXB 1.0 can be used with JRE 1.4, thus without annotations.
JAXB 2.0 without annotations? No. But then again take a look at:

http://forums.java.net/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=411