JAXB Components from namespace are not referenceable from schema document

Discussion in 'XML' started by Norberto Eichstaedt, Jan 10, 2004.

  1. Hi,

    I have a XML file that uses "html:table".

    <book>
    <chapter>

    How should be the xsd to be created in order the accepted by the xjc
    utility?

    I have added the namespace "html" to the schema root and created
    something like:

    <xsd:element ref="html:table" />

    But, I always get the error:

    [ERROR] src-resolve 4.2:Components from namespace "www.w3.org/html"'
    are not referenceable from schema document.

    Thanks,

    Norberto
    Norberto Eichstaedt, Jan 10, 2004