jaxb use of AnyType

jamest

I'm new to jaxb and am using the 1-5 version to output a content tree.
I've got several values of type 'org.w3._2001.xmlschema.AnyType'. When
the file is output I would like to see in the output element something
like:

<value xsi:type="SLIST_PQ">
</value>

where the type of object in the AnyType content list is specified. Can
anyone tell me if it's possible to specify this in java code? Right now
all I get is"

<value>
</value>

The java code looks like:

AnyType sequenceValue = new
org.w3._2001.xmlschema.ObjectFactory().createAnyType();
SLISTPQ sListPq = factory.createSLISTPQ();
sequenceValue.getContent().add(sListPq);

The schema defines the value element as:
<xsd:element name="value" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1"
type="xsd:anyType"/>

Thanks.