jaxb xjc problem

asaf.lahav

Hi all,

I'm trying to use the xjc command line utility with no luck.
For some bizare reason I'm constantly getting an error even though I
think I'm using it according to the instructions.

The xjc I'm using is the one that comes with sun's jWSDP 1.6.

This is the command:
-------------------------------
C:\Downloads\jaxbSample>xjc -d src -p model play.xsd

This is the exception:
-------------------------------
parsing a schema...
[ERROR] schema_reference.4: Failed to read schema document
'file:/C:/Downloads/jaxbSample/ud', because 1) could not find the
document; 2) the document could not be read; 3) the root element of the
document is not <xsd:schema>.
unknown location

[ERROR] Content is not allowed in prolog.
line 1 of

Failed to parse a schema.

For some reason, the utility probes for a subdirectory by the name 'ud'
even though it doesn't exist. I tried to create such a subdirectory and
put the schema file there, but it didn't help either.

I would appreciate any help,
Thanks in advance,
Asaf