JAXBException unable to locate bgm.ser

Asra

Hello,

I'm using JAXB to read xml files and everything seems to be working
fine except if I try to call setValidating, like in the second line of
the following code:
Unmarshaller unmarshaller = jaxbcontext.createUnmarshaller();
(X) unmarshaller.setValidating(true);

and try to run the code. The following message apperas:
javax.xml.bind.Unmarshaller: unable to locate
"/__path__/jaxb/bgm.ser". Check if this file is in the classpath.
This file does exist and is in the class path. What could be the
error? Also the path is indicated by "/" instead of "\" in the error
message. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Asra