JAXM inter - provider communication ?

joerg

Hi,

I've got a problem using the JAXM RI Messaging Provider.

I've coded an subscription service. A user can submit the
URI of his client to receive asynchonous messages from the
service via JAXM.

I tested the messaging with the following setup:
Tomcat running two engines:
1. JAXM Provider
2. Service Servlet + Receiver Servlet

Service and receiver are using the same provider. Messaging
works just fine.

What I want to do now is:

Set up Tomcat on two machines. Each Server running his own
messaging provider. Service is on the first machine, receiver
is on the second machine.

My Problem:
How do I have to configure the two privoders in order to get
the messages from the service to the reveicer?

Which address does the service need to use to send the messages
to the receiver? The receiver's provider URI? The receiver URI?

Thanx you for your help.

Joerg