JAXP: Muenchian grouping using xsl:key broken in java 6

Discussion in 'XML' started by Jeffrey, Feb 28, 2009.

  1. Jeffrey

    Jeffrey Guest

    For those of you who do your XML processing in java and care about
    improving the JAXP library XML/XSLT capabilities:

    A stylesheet I had working in Java 1.4.x and 1.5.x no longer works in
    1.6.x

    I suppose it could be a bug in my stylesheet. Meanwhile, if you use
    JAXP
    you may want to vote for this bug in the java bug database. More
    votes == more likelihood
    it gets fixed.

    For full details and/or to vote for fixing the bug, visit the bug
    database link below:

    Cross posted to comp.lang.java.programmers.
    Jeffrey, Feb 28, 2009