JAXP: Muenchian grouping using xsl:key broken in java 6

Jeffrey

For those of you who do your XML processing in java and care about
improving the JAXP library XML/XSLT capabilities:

A stylesheet I had working in Java 1.4.x and 1.5.x no longer works in
1.6.x

I suppose it could be a bug in my stylesheet. Meanwhile, if you use
JAXP
you may want to vote for this bug in the java bug database. More
votes == more likelihood
it gets fixed.

For full details and/or to vote for fixing the bug, visit the bug
database link below:

Cross posted to comp.lang.java.programmers.