JBoss deployment expert needed

Optical

We're looking to setup a 30-minute phone (informational) interview to
pick your brain on JBoss deployment & management issues/headaches.

In return, we're offering a $50 Amazon.com gift certificate as a token
of our appreciation.

If interested, here are the requirements:

- You're currently using JBoss in production at your company
- You can articulate a headache or two with using and deploying JBoss
- Knowledge of other web app servers, such as BEA or IBM Webspheres
is a plus, but not required

If this sounds like a fit, please email us at (e-mail address removed)

obedient dusk