JBoss EJB MessageContext Exception

pek

I start JBoss and run my application. Everything is running correctly.
I close and exit my application and leave JBoss running (I am using
JBossIDE). After a while JBoss throws this exception:

"22:29:38,406 INFO [STDOUT] Exception in thread "Timer-4"
22:29:38,406 INFO [STDOUT] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/
rpc/handler/MessageContext
22:29:38,406 INFO [STDOUT] at
java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)
22:29:38,406 INFO [STDOUT] at
java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2427)
22:29:38,406 INFO [STDOUT] at
java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethod(Class.java:1935)
22:29:38,406 INFO [STDOUT] at
java.io_ObjectStreamClass.getInheritableMethod(ObjectStreamClass.java:
1349)
22:29:38,406 INFO [STDOUT] at java.io_ObjectStreamClass.access
$2200(ObjectStreamClass.java:52)
22:29:38,406 INFO [STDOUT] at java.io_ObjectStreamClass
$2.run(ObjectStreamClass.java:448)
22:29:38,406 INFO [STDOUT] at
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
22:29:38,406 INFO [STDOUT] at
java.io_ObjectStreamClass.<init>(ObjectStreamClass.java:413)
22:29:38,406 INFO [STDOUT] at
java.io_ObjectStreamClass.lookup(ObjectStreamClass.java:310)
22:29:38,406 INFO [STDOUT] at
java.io_ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java:1106)
22:29:38,406 INFO [STDOUT] at
java.io_ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:326)
22:29:38,406 INFO [STDOUT] at
org.jboss.ejb3.cache.simple.StatefulSessionFilePersistenceManager.passivateSession(StatefulSessionFilePersistenceManager.java:
324)
22:29:38,421 INFO [STDOUT] at
org.jboss.ejb3.cache.simple.SimpleStatefulCache.passivate(SimpleStatefulCache.java:
143)
22:29:38,421 INFO [STDOUT] at
org.jboss.ejb3.cache.simple.SimpleStatefulCache
$SessionTimeoutTask.run(SimpleStatefulCache.java:92)
22:29:38,421 INFO [STDOUT] at
java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:512)
22:29:38,421 INFO [STDOUT] at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:
462)"

Whenever this exception is thrown I cannot redeploy correctly my
application. When I try deploying my J2EE (it include EJB3.0,
Persistence, and Web modules) I get an exception (among the long log
while deploying). The exception is at the end of this post (part of
it). The only way to start my app again is to restart JBoss and
deploy. Any ideas..?

Thank you in advance

"java.lang.NullPointerException
at
org.jboss.ejb3.stateful.StatefulRemoteProxyFactory.getInterfaces(StatefulRemoteProxyFactory.java:
53)
at
org.jboss.ejb3.stateful.BaseStatefulProxyFactory.init(BaseStatefulProxyFactory.java:
41)
at
org.jboss.ejb3.stateful.StatefulRemoteProxyFactory.init(StatefulRemoteProxyFactory.java:
71)
at
org.jboss.ejb3.stateful.StatefulRemoteProxyFactory.start(StatefulRemoteProxyFactory.java:
78)
at org.jboss.ejb3.ProxyDeployer.start(ProxyDeployer.java:96)
at org.jboss.ejb3.SessionContainer.start(SessionContainer.java:55)
at
org.jboss.ejb3.stateful.StatefulContainer.start(StatefulContainer.java:
69)
at
org.jboss.ejb3.stateful.StatefulManager.startService(StatefulManager.java:
91)
at
org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalStart(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:
274)
at
org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalLifecycle(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:
230)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
at
25)
at
org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:
141)
at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:80)
at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:72)
at
org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:
245)
at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:
644)
at org.jboss.system.ServiceController
$ServiceProxy.invoke(ServiceController.java:943)
at $Proxy0.start(Unknown Source)
at org.jboss.system.ServiceController.start(ServiceController.java:
428)
........ (the log is very long. I could send it if requested.)