JBoss EJB MessageContext Exception

Discussion in 'Java' started by pek, Apr 25, 2007.

  1. pek

    pek Guest

    I start JBoss and run my application. Everything is running correctly.
    I close and exit my application and leave JBoss running (I am using
    JBossIDE). After a while JBoss throws this exception:

    "22:29:38,406 INFO [STDOUT] Exception in thread "Timer-4"
    22:29:38,406 INFO [STDOUT] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/
    rpc/handler/MessageContext
    22:29:38,406 INFO [STDOUT] at
    java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)
    22:29:38,406 INFO [STDOUT] at
    java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2427)
    22:29:38,406 INFO [STDOUT] at
    java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethod(Class.java:1935)
    22:29:38,406 INFO [STDOUT] at
    java.io_ObjectStreamClass.getInheritableMethod(ObjectStreamClass.java:
    1349)
    22:29:38,406 INFO [STDOUT] at java.io_ObjectStreamClass.access
    $2200(ObjectStreamClass.java:52)
    22:29:38,406 INFO [STDOUT] at java.io_ObjectStreamClass
    $2.run(ObjectStreamClass.java:448)
    22:29:38,406 INFO [STDOUT] at
    java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    22:29:38,406 INFO [STDOUT] at
    java.io_ObjectStreamClass.<init>(ObjectStreamClass.java:413)
    22:29:38,406 INFO [STDOUT] at
    java.io_ObjectStreamClass.lookup(ObjectStreamClass.java:310)
    22:29:38,406 INFO [STDOUT] at
    java.io_ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java:1106)
    22:29:38,406 INFO [STDOUT] at
    java.io_ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:326)
    22:29:38,406 INFO [STDOUT] at
    org.jboss.ejb3.cache.simple.StatefulSessionFilePersistenceManager.passivateSession(StatefulSessionFilePersistenceManager.java:
    324)
    22:29:38,421 INFO [STDOUT] at
    org.jboss.ejb3.cache.simple.SimpleStatefulCache.passivate(SimpleStatefulCache.java:
    143)
    22:29:38,421 INFO [STDOUT] at
    org.jboss.ejb3.cache.simple.SimpleStatefulCache
    $SessionTimeoutTask.run(SimpleStatefulCache.java:92)
    22:29:38,421 INFO [STDOUT] at
    java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:512)
    22:29:38,421 INFO [STDOUT] at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:
    462)"

    Whenever this exception is thrown I cannot redeploy correctly my
    application. When I try deploying my J2EE (it include EJB3.0,
    Persistence, and Web modules) I get an exception (among the long log
    while deploying). The exception is at the end of this post (part of
    it). The only way to start my app again is to restart JBoss and
    deploy. Any ideas..?

    Thank you in advance

    "java.lang.NullPointerException
    at
    org.jboss.ejb3.stateful.StatefulRemoteProxyFactory.getInterfaces(StatefulRemoteProxyFactory.java:
    53)
    at
    org.jboss.ejb3.stateful.BaseStatefulProxyFactory.init(BaseStatefulProxyFactory.java:
    41)
    at
    org.jboss.ejb3.stateful.StatefulRemoteProxyFactory.init(StatefulRemoteProxyFactory.java:
    71)
    at
    org.jboss.ejb3.stateful.StatefulRemoteProxyFactory.start(StatefulRemoteProxyFactory.java:
    78)
    at org.jboss.ejb3.ProxyDeployer.start(ProxyDeployer.java:96)
    at org.jboss.ejb3.SessionContainer.start(SessionContainer.java:55)
    at
    org.jboss.ejb3.stateful.StatefulContainer.start(StatefulContainer.java:
    69)
    at
    org.jboss.ejb3.stateful.StatefulManager.startService(StatefulManager.java:
    91)
    at
    org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalStart(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:
    274)
    at
    org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalLifecycle(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:
    230)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at
    25)
    at
    org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:
    141)
    at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:80)
    at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:72)
    at
    org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:
    245)
    at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:
    644)
    at org.jboss.system.ServiceController
    $ServiceProxy.invoke(ServiceController.java:943)
    at $Proxy0.start(Unknown Source)
    at org.jboss.system.ServiceController.start(ServiceController.java:
    428)
    ........ (the log is very long. I could send it if requested.)
    pek, Apr 25, 2007