[jboss+jetty] dispatcher.forward giving StackOverflowError

Discussion in 'Java' started by Maciek Zywno, Sep 3, 2003.

  1. Maciek Zywno

    Maciek Zywno Guest

    hello

    I started writing writing a web module eclipse/lomboz for jboss/jetty

    when I try to use request dispatcher in main controller in doGet:

    String nextView;
    //...
    RequestDispatcher dispatcher = context.getRequestDispatcher(nextView);
    dispatcher.forward(request, response);

    I get the following error(no matter what view is choosen):
    17:44:36,419 WARN [jbossweb] WARNING: Error for /EDoktorWEBModule/ser
    java.lang.StackOverflowError

    However dispatcher gives no error when it is used from jsp page eg.
    <jsp:forward page="myview.jsp"/>

    any suggestions, folks?

    thanks in advance

    Maciek Zywno, Sep 3, 2003