JBoss Server Clustering

Discussion in 'Java' started by chatwithsreevals@gmail.com, Feb 8, 2007.

  1. Guest

    can anyone please help me in setting up a jboss cluster.I

    have already gone through the following 2 materials

    [1]http://docs.jboss.org/jbossas/jboss4guide/r4/html/
    cluster.chapt.html
    [2]http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?
    page=ConfiguringMultipleJBossInstancesOnOneMachine

    >From this i ve made many attempts but all failed.And ended up with

    several assumptions and doubts

    Assumptions
    =============
    For setting up a cluster i have to have more than two JBoss servers
    (or server instances? that may me on a single machine?)

    If farming is enabled, the applications deployed in one server will be
    automatically copied to other server/server instance

    Doubts
    ======
    In case of two servers/server instances should they bind to diferent/
    same port/IP?? In which configuration files i have to make changes??

    REQUEST
    =======
    PLEASE HELP ME TO ATTAIN CLUSTERING in JBoss AS.

    thanks in advance

    SREE

    , Feb 8, 2007