JBoss Server Clustering

chatwithsreevals

can anyone please help me in setting up a jboss cluster.I

have already gone through the following 2 materials

[1]http://docs.jboss.org/jbossas/jboss4guide/r4/html/
cluster.chapt.html
[2]http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?
page=ConfiguringMultipleJBossInstancesOnOneMachine
From this i ve made many attempts but all failed.And ended up with
several assumptions and doubts

Assumptions
=============
For setting up a cluster i have to have more than two JBoss servers
(or server instances? that may me on a single machine?)

If farming is enabled, the applications deployed in one server will be
automatically copied to other server/server instance

Doubts
======
In case of two servers/server instances should they bind to diferent/
same port/IP?? In which configuration files i have to make changes??

REQUEST
=======
PLEASE HELP ME TO ATTAIN CLUSTERING in JBoss AS.

thanks in advance

SREE

(e-mail address removed)