JBoss: strange jndiName?

Discussion in 'Java' started by Sascha.Moellering@gmail.com, Mar 19, 2008.

    I've a strange problem: I deployed several EJBs and in the JMX-Console
    it looks like that:

    jndiName=local/BlbRcZlUserReportBean@30473856,plugin=cache,service=EJB
    jndiName=local/BlbRcZlUserReportBean@30473856,plugin=pool,service=EJB
    jndiName=local/BlbRcZlUserReportBean@30473856,service=EJB

    my ejb-jar.xml:

    <session >
    <description><![CDATA[Die User-Session, die die Reports
    speichert]]></description>
    <display-name>Name for BlbRcZlUserReportBean</display-name>

    <ejb-name>BlbRcZlUserReportBean</ejb-name>

    <local-
    home>de.blb.rczl.onlinereports.ejb.BlbRcZlUserReportBeanLocalHome</
    local-home>

    <local>de.blb.rczl.onlinereports.ejb.BlbRcZlUserReportBeanLocal</
    local>
    <ejb-
    class>de.blb.rczl.onlinereports.ejb.BlbRcZlUserReportBeanSession</ejb-
    class>
    <session-type>Stateful</session-type>

    </session>

    my jboss.xml:

    <session>
    <ejb-name>BlbRcZlUserReportBean</ejb-name>
    <local-jndi-name>BlbRcZlUserReportBeanLocal</local-jndi-name>

    <method-attributes>
    </method-attributes>
    </session>

    Any hints?