JBoss versus BEA Weblogic

Optical

Hi --

I'm getting ready to embark on a project that will require using web
application servers. I seem to be down to choosing between JBoss and
BEA Weblogic. Clearly, you can't beat the price for JBoss, but BEA
has some nice extras and functionality that I'm being told I'd love to
have.

I'd be very interested in hearing from folks that have deployed for
both JBoss and Weblogic about the add-on utilities/programs or GUI
enhancements that BEA has that JBoss is lacking. I'm just trying to
weigh the cost savings with the technology benefits.

For example, I've heard that JBoss doesn't have a nice way through the
GUI to create and populate domains, or handling things like the
creation/management/deploy of queue's and topics.

Other differences like this would be greatly appreciated!