jboss will not work externally

Dean Harper

Hi All,
I recently installed Apache 1.3.20, Jboss 3.0.6, and Tomcat 4.1.18

Internally everything works fine. If I point my browser to
internal.indomain.com I see the Apache home page, if I add the
/portal/home I see the login page.
Externally is a different story. If I point my browser to
www.exdomain.com I see the Apache home page, if I add the /port/home I
get an error saying it's unable to connect to internal.indomain.com,
Jboss for some reason is redirecting it to my internal.indomain.com.
When I installed Jboss, it asked for the server name I gave it internal

and when it asked for the domain the default was indomain.com

What am I doing wrong?

regards
Dean Harper