JBoss XDoclet and Mail beginner question

koslows

Hi all!
I'm trying to write my first Message Driven bean which is supposed to
send emails. But I'm having problems with resourse references. Every
time I'm deploying it I receive the message:
"12:51:32,133 WARN [MessageDrivenContainer] No resource manager found
for mail/myapp/myMail"
The XDoclet code describing this resource reference looks as below:

* @ejb.resource-ref
* res-ref-name="mail/myapp/myMail"
* res-type="javax.mail.Session"
* res-auth="Container"
* jndi-name="java:/Mail"

I've also added a "my-mail-service.xml" to the deploy directory file
which is basically the same as mail-service.xml except the lines that
I'm citing below:

" <mbean code="org.jboss.mail.MailService"
name="jboss:service=myMail">
<attribute
name="JNDIName">java:/comp/env/mail/myapp/myMail</attribute>
"

I suppose I'm doing some stupid mistake or I don't understand how
resource managers work in jboss.

I would be very grateful for any help.

I'm using the 4.0.2 serwer version.

kind regards