jdbc and solid

flupke

Hi,

i'm trying to connect to a solid database. There seemed to be a pure
java driver but i haven't found it so i can't use it.
When the sysadmin setup my machine, he installed windows drivers for
Solid so i can access the db via ODBC (and a System DSN) and the
winsql program.
Is there a way for me to access this System DSN in java?

Thanks

flupke

flupke said:
Hi,

i'm trying to connect to a solid database. There seemed to be a pure
java driver but i haven't found it so i can't use it.
When the sysadmin setup my machine, he installed windows drivers for
Solid so i can access the db via ODBC (and a System DSN) and the
winsql program.
Is there a way for me to access this System DSN in java?

Thanks

Found it. Needed to set a DNS and then i can use that to access the db.

flupke