    Hello,
    what is JDBC How Can i use it nto java
    ??

    Andry, Jan 19, 2008

  2. Andry

    Guest

    On Jan 19, 2:31 pm, Andry <> wrote:
    > Hello,
    > what is JDBC How Can i use it nto java
    > ??

    Hi,
    JDBC(Java Database Connectivity) is interface for a connectivity to
    SQL database. I wrote some series articles about how to connect to SQL
    databases(SQL Server and MySQL) from NetBeans, you can try visit at
    http://www.linglom.com

    , Jan 19, 2008

  3. Andry

    Roedy Green Guest

    Roedy Green, Jan 19, 2008
  4. Andry

    Markus Tazl Guest

    Markus Tazl, Jan 19, 2008
  5. Andry

    Lew Guest

    wrote:
    > On Jan 19, 2:31 pm, Andry <> wrote:
    >> Hello,
    >> what is JDBC How Can i use it nto java
    >> ??

    > Hi,
    > JDBC(Java Database Connectivity) is interface for a connectivity to
    > SQL database. I wrote some series articles about how to connect to SQL
    > databases(SQL Server and MySQL) from NetBeans, you can try visit at

    For a somewhat more literate and complete introduction, follow the links given
    by Markus Tazi. The Sun link will lead you to the tutorials and other useful
    places.

    (You can find all the Sun tutorials by starting at
    <http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/reallybigindex.html> )

    IBM's DevelopWorks is another excellent information source:

    --
    Lew

    Lew, Jan 19, 2008
  6. Andry wrote:
    > Hello,
    > what is JDBC

    Java DataBase Connectivity (JDBC) is a means of accessing data in
    relational databases from Java programs.

    > How Can i use it nto java
    > ??

    By reading a tutorial.
    http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/jdbc/overview/index.html

    You'll also need a DBMS and a JDBC driver for that DBMS.

    I suggest you also search this newsgroup for previous discussion of JDBC
    and related topics such as DAO, JDO and Hibernate.

    RedGrittyBrick, Jan 19, 2008