jdbcrealm MYSQL autoReconnect problem

PC

I'm using jdbcrealm to connect mySQL DB.
The following is from my server.xml.
It works well except autoReconnect part.
Every morning when I try to connect I get "Invalid username/password" error
message once.
and when I try again it connects.
Have any one had this problem?
Thanks.

<ResourceParams name="jdbc/mydb">
<parameter>
<name>factory</name>
</parameter>

<!-- Maximum number of dB connections in pool. Make sure you
configure your mysqld max_connections large enough to
handle
all of your db connections. Set to 0 for no limit.
-->
<parameter>
<name>maxActive</name>
<value>100</value>
</parameter>

<!-- Maximum number of idle dB connections to retain in pool.
Set to 0 for no limit.
-->
<parameter>
<name>maxIdle</name>
<value>30</value>
</parameter>

<!-- Maximum time to wait for a dB connection to become
available
in ms, in this example 10 seconds. An Exception is thrown
if
this timeout is exceeded. Set to -1 to wait indefinitely.
-->
<parameter>
<name>maxWait</name>
<value>30000</value>
</parameter>

<!-- MySQL dB username and password for dB connections -->
<parameter>
<name>username</name>
<value>myname</value>
</parameter>
<parameter>
<name>password</name>
<value>mypw</value>
</parameter>

<!-- Class name for mm.mysql JDBC driver -->
<parameter>
<name>driverClassName</name>
<value>com.mysql.jdbc.Driver</value>
</parameter>

<!-- The JDBC connection url for connecting to your MySQL dB.
The autoReconnect=true argument to the url makes sure that
the
JDBC Driver will automatically reconnect if mysqld closed
the
connection. mysqld by default closes idle connections
after
8 hours.
-->
<parameter>
<name>url</name>

<value>jdbc:mysql://myserver.comom/mydb?autoReconnect=true</value>
</parameter>

<parameter>
<name>removeAbandoned</name>
<value>true</value>
</parameter>

</ResourceParams>
<Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.JDBCRealm" debug="99"
driverName="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"

connectionURL="jdbc:mysql://myserver.com/mydb?user=myname&amp;password=mypw"
userTable="users"
userNameCol="user_login"
userCredCol="user_password"
userRoleTable="user_role"