    Computer programming is the best remedy for pain (physical or emotional)
    I have encountered. It requires so much concentration there is nothing left
    over to pay attention to the pain. They should teach this in AA.
    Roedy Green, Apr 16, 2013

  2. Roedy Green

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Tue, 16 Apr 2013 13:54:25 -0700, Roedy Green
    <> wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted
    someone who said :

    >new JDKs are out. note jump in version numbers.

    By default, you cannot run unsigned applets even with override. There
    is no need for this.
    Roedy Green, Apr 16, 2013

  3. Roedy Green

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Tue, 16 Apr 2013 14:36:50 -0700, Roedy Green
    someone who said :

    >By default, you cannot run unsigned applets even with override. There
    >is no need for this.

    if you put it on medium security, you can't run unsigned applets
    unless you override. This is the end of the Currcon applet that
    automatically converted currency on the website with multiple
    instances.
    Roedy Green, Apr 16, 2013
  4. Roedy Green

    Arne Vajhøj Guest

    On 4/16/2013 5:40 PM, Roedy Green wrote:
    > On Tue, 16 Apr 2013 14:36:50 -0700, Roedy Green
    > <> wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted
    > someone who said :
    >
    >> By default, you cannot run unsigned applets even with override. There
    >> is no need for this.

    > if you put it on medium security, you can't run unsigned applets
    > unless you override. This is the end of the Currcon applet that
    > automatically converted currency on the website with multiple
    > instances.

    The internet will survive that ...

    :)

    Arne