    archive? I don't feel like reinstalling the whole JDK.

    TIA
    zero
    zero, Nov 4, 2005

  2. zero

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 14:05:35 GMT, zero <> wrote, quoted or
    indirectly quoted someone who said :

    >I foolishly corrupted my copy of the jdk1.5.0_03 source code -
    >experimenting with what I thought was a copy, but turned out to be the only
    >copy I had. Does someone have a link where I can get just the source code
    >archive?

    see http://mindprod.com/jdk.html

    It shows how to get any of the old JVMS.
    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
    Roedy Green, Nov 4, 2005

  3. zero

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 14:05:35 GMT, zero <> wrote, quoted or
    indirectly quoted someone who said :

    >Does someone have a link where I can get just the source code
    >archive? I don't feel like reinstalling the whole JDK.

    It takes minute or two . Src.zip is not bundled separately.
    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
    Roedy Green, Nov 4, 2005

    http://mindprod.com/jgloss/jdk.html

    > It shows how to get any of the old JVMS.

    Or you can get the full (55MB) source:

    http://www.java.net/download/tiger/tiger_u3/jdk-1_5_0_03-fcs-src-b07-jrl-24_may_2005.jar

    1.5.0_04 was a security update, so don't use _03 to run untrusted code.
    Not entirely sure about _05.

    Tom
    --
    Unemployed English Java programmer
    http://jroller.com/page/tackline/
    Thomas Hawtin, Nov 5, 2005
  5. Thomas Hawtin wrote:
    > 1.5.0_04 was a security update, so don't use _03 to run untrusted code.
    > Not entirely sure about _05.

    This bug indicates a JWS bug that affects 1.5.0_05.
    <http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=5023046>
    ('fixed in _06')
    Andrew Thompson, Nov 5, 2005
  6. zero

    Joan Guest

    Simple, just use your backup ;-)

    Joan, Nov 5, 2005
  7. Andrew Thompson wrote:
    > Thomas Hawtin wrote:
    >
    >> 1.5.0_04 was a security update, so don't use _03 to run untrusted
    >> code. Not entirely sure about _05.

    > This bug indicates a JWS bug that affects 1.5.0_05.
    > <http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=5023046>
    > ('fixed in _06')

    Looks like they don't consider the a security problem for some reason.

    Tom Hawtin
    Thomas Hawtin, Nov 5, 2005