jdk1.6: "javac -nowarn" does not work, "to some extent"

chunji08

I was going to build our project in jdk 1.6 for the first time. The
good news is lots of previous compiling warnings are gone, but the bad
one is I am seeing a new one which is :
"
warning: com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser is Sun
proprietary API and may be removed in a future release...
"

And this warning is created EVEN IF I put "-nowarn" option for the
compiler command ? Does anyone know why?

BTW, I am using ant 1.6.5 on linux box for this build.

Chun Ji