JDWP JNI AGENT_ERROR_NO_JNI_ENV Mustang

Guest

Folks,

I'm trying to use Mustang (1.6.0-beta2-b86) and Eclipse 3.2

I'm running a little test application, an ordinary "Java Application"
project.

Intermittently, perhaps once out of 5 or 10 times, after the program
runs,
and after a System.println that it executes as the last statement in
the
main() routine, I get the following in the Eclipse console window in
red
(i.e., it was presumably written to System.err):

ERROR: JDWP Unable to get JNI 1.2 environment, jvm->GetEnv() return
code = -2
JDWP exit error AGENT_ERROR_NO_JNI_ENV(183):
[../../../src/share/back/util.c:820]

Can't find anything about this anywhere. Anybody have any ideas?

jim g