Jear function

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Robert, Aug 23, 2005.

  1. Robert

    Robert Guest

    Hello, i have a function, thet show me the jears, from now until 5 jears
    later.

    That happens with this function:

    Function JaarArray
    Dim sJaar()

    redim sJaar(Year(Date)+6-2005,2)
    i=1
    For p = 2005 to Year(Date)+5
    sJaar(i,1) = (p)
    sJaar(i,2) = (p)
    i=i+1
    next
    JaarArray = sJaar
    End function

    Who can change this function, zo he do this:

    He must show, all years, from 1950, until now, but now we are
    in the year 2005, buth he must automaticly change 2005 to 2006, zo then i
    can see
    1950, until 2006..

    Who kan help me with this function?

    Robert, Aug 23, 2005