JEdit Plugin Jar files please

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Jules, Dec 14, 2005.

  1. Jules

    Jules Guest

    Hello

    I m trying to download and install the Jedit Ruby Plugin files, from
    http://jedit.org/ruby/download/

    But the download rates painfully slow (300Bytes/Sec !) so taking an
    hour to attempt 1Mb Ruby Jar files. Thedownloads are failing, and when
    i do complete a download the Jar files are reported as corrupted by
    Jedit upon startup. I have tried downloading several times, but fail
    to get a successful Jar file. It has been a frustraing experience,
    unfortunately there does not appera to be any other download sites for
    these Ruby Plugins

    So if anyone could email me their RubyPlugin.jar, jruby.jar and
    retroweaver.jar it would be greatly appreciated.

    Email to

    Many Thanks

    Julian
    Jules, Dec 14, 2005

  2. Jules wrote:
    > Hello
    >
    > I m trying to download and install the Jedit Ruby Plugin files, from
    > http://jedit.org/ruby/download/
    >
    > But the download rates painfully slow (300Bytes/Sec !) so taking an
    > hour to attempt 1Mb Ruby Jar files. Thedownloads are failing, and when
    > i do complete a download the Jar files are reported as corrupted by
    > Jedit upon startup. I have tried downloading several times, but fail
    > to get a successful Jar file. It has been a frustraing experience,
    > unfortunately there does not appera to be any other download sites for
    > these Ruby Plugins

    That may be a problem between the server and your browser. There are
    alternatives:

    http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-talk/170714

    > So if anyone could email me their RubyPlugin.jar, jruby.jar and
    > retroweaver.jar it would be greatly appreciated.

    I'll do that (offline).

    Joel VanderWerf, Dec 14, 2005

  3. Jules

    Jules Guest

    Joel

    Many thanks for the email. I now have complete/uncorrupted Ruby jar
    files, and am happy using JEdit.

    Jules
    Jules, Dec 15, 2005