JEditorPane

Discussion in 'Java' started by jcd.news@club-internet.fr, May 17, 2008.

  1. Guest

    , May 17, 2008

  2. wrote:
    > Hello. I would like to display this html page in a JEditorPane:
    > http://monique.damichel.club.fr/siteweb/CanalLabussGoogle.htm
    > It works at the beginning but the map is never loaded.
    > Can a JEditorPane display such an html page?
    > What must I do?
    > Thank tou.

    That page require that the browser support Javascript.
    I don't know that JEditorPane support javascript along HTML.

    I think you should use a full fledged browser to do this.
    Maybe there is a way to embed a browser is Swing Component but I don't
    know.

    --
    Andrea Francia
    http://code.google.com/p/remoted-list/ - Lazy loading lists through RMI.

    Andrea Francia, May 17, 2008

  3. Andrea Francia wrote:
    > wrote:
    >> Hello. I would like to display this html page in a JEditorPane:
    >> http://monique.damichel.club.fr/siteweb/CanalLabussGoogle.htm
    >> It works at the beginning but the map is never loaded.
    >> Can a JEditorPane display such an html page?
    >> What must I do?
    >> Thank tou.

    > That page require that the browser support Javascript.
    > I don't know that JEditorPane support javascript along HTML.
    >
    > I think you should use a full fledged browser to do this.
    > Maybe there is a way to embed a browser is Swing Component but I don't
    > know.

    Google say this:
    http://today.java.net/pub/a/today/2004/10/14/jdic1.html

    Andrea Francia, May 17, 2008
  4. Mark Space Guest

    Andrea Francia wrote:
    > Andrea Francia wrote:
    >> wrote:
    >>> Hello. I would like to display this html page in a JEditorPane:
    >>> http://monique.damichel.club.fr/siteweb/CanalLabussGoogle.htm
    >>> It works at the beginning but the map is never loaded.
    >>> Can a JEditorPane display such an html page?
    >>> What must I do?
    >>> Thank tou.

    >> That page require that the browser support Javascript.
    >> I don't know that JEditorPane support javascript along HTML.
    >>
    >> I think you should use a full fledged browser to do this.
    >> Maybe there is a way to embed a browser is Swing Component but I don't
    >> know.
    >>

    > Google say this:
    > http://today.java.net/pub/a/today/2004/10/14/jdic1.html

    Also might try this:

    http://jrex.mozdev.org/

    I don't know how well it works but it seems close to what the OP needs.

    Mark Space, May 17, 2008

    On 17 mai, 17:30, Mark Space <> wrote:
    > Andrea Francia wrote:
    > > Andrea Francia wrote:
    > >> That page require that the browser support Javascript.
    > >> I don't know that JEditorPane support javascript along HTML.

    > >> I think you should use a full fledged browser to do this.
    > >> Maybe there is a way to embed a browser is Swing Component but I don't
    > >> know.

    > > Google say this:
    > >http://today.java.net/pub/a/today/2004/10/14/jdic1.html

    > Also might try this:
    >
    > http://jrex.mozdev.org/
    >
    > I don't know how well it works but it seems close to what the OP needs.- Masquer le texte des messages précédents -
    >
    > - Afficher le texte des messages précédents -

    Thank you Andrea Francia . your link http://today.java.net/pub/a/today/2004/10/14/jdic1.html
    was very useful. It works on my computer :°))

    , May 17, 2008