JendaRex and Perl 5.10

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by axtens, Feb 15, 2008.

  1. axtens

    axtens Guest

    G'day everyone

    I've been trying unsuccessfully to compile (using PerlCtrl)
    JendaRex.pm, using the latest PDK (7.1) and the latest Perl (5.10).

    Everything seems to compile okay, whether I use PerlCtrl as is, or
    with Jenda's own PDKcompile, and the resulting DLL seems to register
    okay with RegSvr32.

    After that, nothing works. This VBScript code
    Set re = CreateObject("Jenda.Rex")
    gives me
    Microsoft VBScript runtime error: ActiveX component can't
    create object: 'Jenda.Rex'

    I get a similar report from VB.

    Has anyone got any idea why? Is it that I'm doomed to comb through
    perldelta for some change in Perl syntax?

    Please, anyone, help!

    Kind regards,
    Bruce.

    axtens, Feb 15, 2008