JETTY - short Security/Authentication Howto

Bastian

hello ng,

im quite not experienced in programming http servers.
i need to configure my jetty http server, with an authentication
access. (BASIC/FORM authentication)
with password or with certificate.
i really dont have a clue who to set this up :-/ i spend trying with
SecurityHandlers, HashUserRealms SecurityContraints etc appr 2 days by
now, but with no success. the javadoc dont reveal the nessary info for
me. now im stuck.

please, does anybody know, where to find some extensive information
about SecurityHandlers and how to work with them?

thx
bastian