Jeuclid help!~

Discussion in 'XML' started by Anthony Mak, Mar 1, 2005.

  1. Anthony Mak

    Anthony Mak Guest

    Have anyone successfully used Jeuclid? If so, can anyone post some
    codes that gives some light as how to use Jeuclid to convert mathml to
    image? I tried to call MathMLConverter directly like this but I
    encountered many exception errors, and the more I tried to debug them
    away the more exceptions I encounter. I guess maybe I am invoking the
    MathMLConverter class incorrectly.

    My Code:

    MathMLConverter con = new MathMLConverter();
    File f = new File("c:\\samplemathml.xml");
    con.setIn(f);
    File outf = new File("c:\\out.gif");
    con.setOut(outf);
    con.execute();

    Any code/help/suggestion will be much appreaciated.

    Please email me also at

    Anthony Mak

    Anthony Mak, Mar 1, 2005