Jeuclid help!~

Anthony Mak

Have anyone successfully used Jeuclid? If so, can anyone post some
codes that gives some light as how to use Jeuclid to convert mathml to
image? I tried to call MathMLConverter directly like this but I
encountered many exception errors, and the more I tried to debug them
away the more exceptions I encounter. I guess maybe I am invoking the
MathMLConverter class incorrectly.

My Code:

MathMLConverter con = new MathMLConverter();
File f = new File("c:\\samplemathml.xml");
con.setIn(f);
File outf = new File("c:\\out.gif");
con.setOut(outf);
con.execute();

Any code/help/suggestion will be much appreaciated.

Please email me also at (e-mail address removed)

Anthony Mak