    i tried WritableHyperLink but it is only inserting hyper link.
    i want proper object inserted into the specific cell.
    please help me out.

    GenxLogic, Mar 3, 2006

  2. GenxLogic wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > i am using JExcel API for Excel file creation. i want to
    > insert object like file in particular cell how can i do it.
    > i tried WritableHyperLink but it is only inserting hyper link.
    > i want proper object inserted into the specific cell.
    > please help me out.

    I answered this already. If you post questions then at least take a look
    at what the responses are.

    For the record:

    This is a bit vague... What does the file contain? Do you want all of
    the file into a cell or do you have to parse it and put individual
    elements into cells?

    Look at jxl.demo package for examples of writing to cells.

    HTH

    --